Important Information about Tickets
- Unless otherwise stated all tickets are reserved and ALL SALES ARE FINAL. There are no refunds or exchanges for any tickets purchased. Please order early for seats closest to the stage.
- Additionally, we ask that patrons arrive no later than 15 minutes before the start of the performance. No one will be seated once the performance has begun.
- No cameras or recording devices are permitted in the theater.
- If you have questions about ticket orders please send them to firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the fastest way to get answers to questions about ticket orders.
Thank you for supporting Essex Community Players!
Adult – $18 Senior/Child – $16 Essex Day Residents (first Sunday matinee) – $14
|Credit Card||Order tickets online with a credit card (NO FEES!). Tickets will be held at the box office. Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the performance to pick up your tickets.|
|Order tickets by mail. Please note: For wheel chair and accessibility seating, please contact the box office at 878-9109 during box office hours for reservations prior to completing a mail order form.|
- Download the appropriate Ticket Order Form
- Print the form and fill it out
- Write a check to Essex Community Players
- Mail the form with your check to Essex Community Players, P. O. Box 161, Essex Junction, VT 05453-0161
Box Office: Purchase tickets at the box office. The Box Office will be open Saturdays 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM beginning two Saturdays before opening weekend for each production and closes with the last performance of that show.
The Box Office is also open two hours before the start of each performance.